Dell today announced their new Dell Venue 11 Pro 7000 Series Tablet. Users can switch easily between desktop, laptop and tablet modes for a more flexible and versatile tablet experience. The Venue 11 Pro 7000 Series delivers the portability of a tablet, power of an Ultrabook and experience of a desktop when combined with the optional dock. It is 10.7mm thick and it powered by Intel Core M CPU.
Find the full specs below,
- The high-resolution 10.8″ Full HD (1080p) display
- Intel Core M CPU
- 4GB or 8GB RAM
- Optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
- With up to 256GB of internal storage and 128GB of expandable micro SD memory
- An optional biometric fingerprint reader and smart card reader provide multi-level authentication.
- 8MP (rear) / 2MP (front) cameras, SRS premium audio and adaptive noise cancelling using either 2 or 4 mics
- Power through a full workday (8-10 hours*) with the Venue 11 Pro 7000 Series.
- Optional Dell’s built-in 4G LTE mobile broadband
- Optional Dell Active Stylus support.
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 3.0