January is all about tightening belts and reigning in the profligacy of December, so it seems the perfect time to not just get an app that would normally cost money free, but also one that would help keep your budget on track.
Just for today you can now download My Cashbook Pro for free from the Windows Store as part of the MyApppFree promotion.
My Cashbook helps you to manage your money. It helps you with tracking daily income and expenses and lets you know where your money come from and where it goes. With Live Tile (shows open balance, today income, today expense and balance) you can easily track the balance in your hand.
The app features:
- Create your own income, expense categories
- Edit / Delete categories
- Add / Edit / Delete transactions with a category, date, amount and description
- Backup and restore data using OneDrive
- Protect app with password
- Pin a tile to start to add transaction quickly
- Main Live tile supports all tile sizes
- Main tile background color can be customized of your choice
- Clean and clear dashboard which shows current statics
- Export data to Excel (in CSV format)
- Dedicated page to support and feature request
- Transaction history reports includes;
- View all transaction
- Transaction in a selected date period
- Transactions in selected category
- Summary of daily transactions
- Summary of categories for selected date period
See screen shots of the app below:
The app has a 4.7/5 score in the Windows Store and can be download for free today only from the store here.