Last night, Samsung officially announced the new Galaxy Note10, a new flagship smartphone series with best-of-the-best technologies and features. You can read more about these devices here. Microsoft Store will be selling both Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ in the US. You can now pre-order a Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ on Microsoft Store and get up to $150 in Samsung credit, plus a free 6-month Spotify Premium trial.
Galaxy Note10 highlights:
- Cinematic Infinity Display: With nearly invisible bezels, the cinema-quality display elevates everything you watch.
- Lightning-fast processor: The latest and greatest chip set on the market gives you blazingly quick processing that never keeps you waiting, so you can work, play, and share without slowing down.
- Intelligent all-day battery: The Galaxy features an all-day battery that intelligently powers every scroll, click, call, tap, playlist, and season finale you can throw at it.
- Super Fast Charge: Power up with Super Fast Charge and head out the door faster, with more juice.
- Wireless PowerShare: Zap some extra power into your Galaxy Buds, or a friend’s phone, just by placing them on the back of your Galaxy.
- Loads of storage: Get the storage of a laptop in your pocket. The Galaxy comes with either 256GB or 512GB of storage and can expand to fit your needs as work and life happen.
Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note10 here from Microsoft Store. From Aug. 23, you can trade-in select mobile devices at your local Microsoft Store and receive up to $650 in trade-in value to use towards the purchase of a new Galaxy Note10.