The publisher behind the popular fitness app ‘Pedometer Master’, released a new application specially made for cyclists. The name of it? ‘Cycle Master’. With its unique abilities and plethora of features the application is able to satisfy even the most demanding user.
The application is available for free with the full set of features and the publisher as celebration for the release of the app is also offering its sibling application ‘Pedometer Master’ (full version) for free.
Some of the key features of the applications with which you will fell in love with them are:
- No dependencies and need for any kind of registration with external web sites. All data are stored and analyzed locally on your phone.
- A OneDrive (former SkyDrive) synchronization button. Never loose a workout. Synchronize and backup your workouts to your OneDrive account with a single button press.
- A diary page for displaying summarized information of your workouts (total, monthly, yearly).
- Never open other applications to access your play list. Now, with the embedded media player you can open and access your play list even while tracking your workout.
- Store all your workouts on the phone. Load them and review all the details of them later.
- Get graphical analysis of your workouts. Which was your average speed in a point in time? How many calories did you spend? Which was your location on the map at that time?
- Get analysis of your workouts based on various split intervals (either time, distance, or a custom one).
- Ability to export the analysis results of your workouts in an Excel spreadsheet or in a printable PDF file (like summary details and split intervals).
- Export the workouts in GPX format (GPS Exchange format) that is compatible with a lot of industry software and web services.
- Background operation
- Offline maps support
- Live tiles support
Both applications are currently free for a limited time only. So, ensure that you and your friends wont miss the chance to download them.
Download both apps from the following links:
|Cycle Master||Pedometer Master|