The battery saver in Windows 10 Mobile provides a useful per-app view of which apps use your battery the most, but does not offer the nice graphs and other insights that would make it a complete solution.
Battery Pro + does all that and more, and can today be downloaded for free.
The app lets you:
- 1. Compare Days: – Graphically compare battery performance of past days. – Use this feature to compare your battery performance before and after an OS update or firmware update or just see if your phone use changed
- 2. Trace Battery: – See how much battery you lose when playing games or watching videos or just over night while you sleep. Also compare the charging performance of difference chargers you may have. Just start the trace and then come back after a while to stop it. See how much battery charge was lost or gained in that trace session. – Compare different trace sessions.
- 3. Battery Insights. A whole new way to look at your battery usage. Informative charts and data give you greatest insight into your battery consumption and charging.
- 4. Transparent and beautifully designed tiles
- 5. Notifications 1. Battery full 2. Discharging Quickly 3. Low battery. 4. Low and Discharging. 5. Most important setting of all, Quiet hours.
- 6. Lock screen icon
- 7. Helpful Shortcuts 1. WiFi 2. Cellular Data 3. Bluetooth 4. Battery saver 5. Location Services
- 8. Flashlight. — Included for FREE No need to buy any other flashlight app separately.
See screen shots of the app below:
The app can be downloaded for free today only from the Windows Store below.