The Daily Mail has released another new Universal Windows App into the Windows Store.
The “This is Money” app is an app dedicated to the financial segment of the Daily Mails newspaper and website and promises to bring readers ALL the latest money news, advice and tip generated by their specialist writers and editors. The writing covers topics ranging from house prices, to investing ideas, consumer news ,the latest savings and mortgage rates, the latest stock market, economic and company news as it happens, all in accessible language.
Other favorite channels include cars and motoring, bills, small business, credit cards and loans and pensions, and the app even lets readers submit their money questions to their panel of experts.
The app features:
- Fast-loading content
- Over 12 channels of must-read content
- Share stories with friends on Facebook, Twitter or email
- Pre-load stories to access when you’re offline or without connection, such as on the train or plane
- Save article to Read Later
- Universal app designed for Windows 10 supporting Continuum on mobile devices
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the app in the Windows Store here.