Weâ€™ve received a pair of Dagi Transparent Styli thanks to Dagi Corporation, which weâ€™ll be putting through their paces.
From the website, theyâ€™re advertised as:
- Transparent sensing head
- Power free
- Easy to aim at the small icon
- Easy to play games
- Slide smoothly
- Sensitivity and light action force
- Easy to do handwriting
- Easy to edit: Cut / Copy / Paste
- Easy to browse website
- Suitable Drawing / Pen Memo
- Suitable the user with fat finger / long nail
First impressions are surprisingly good, I didnâ€™t think a stylus would make any real difference to a screen as monstrous as the HD2s, but they make things like notes a lot easier!
Are there any applications you are particularly interested in seeing these styli with?