Cyber Attack: Mainframe Madness has been updated on both the Windows Store and the Windows Phone Store. Take on hordes of enemies to defend the Cybernet.
This updated adds two main things:
- You can now customize your city theme colors.
- Four new towers have been added. Easter, Snowflake, Question and Goldline, bringing the total count of towers up to twelve.
Mainframe Madness features:
- Level based progression in Wave mode. Strengthen your tower the more to play.
- Endless game play in Survival mode, with already powered up tech.
- A variety of enemies, each with their own skills and patterns.
- Unlockable cosmetics to make your tower truly your own.