Microsoft today released the cumulative update for Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 that fixes the following vulnerabilities in Windows:
- 3148528 MS16-048: Security update for CSRSS: April 12, 2016
- 3148538 MS16-046: Security update for secondary logon: April 12, 2016
- 3148541 MS16-040: Security update for Microsoft XML core services: April 12, 2016
- 3148522 MS16-039: Security update for Microsoft Graphics Component: April 12, 2016
- 3148532 MS16-038: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: April 12, 2016
- 3148531 MS16-037: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: April 12, 2016
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 Insider Preview update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 21.0 MB and the package for the x64 version is 43.7 MB.