The latest update for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive nerfs the base damage of the CZ75a, making it so that a single shot is no longer lethal against a helmeted opponent. A couple of maps also received some bug improvements from this patch.
You can read the full changelog below.
– Reduced base damage of the CZ75a from 33 to 31 (a single shot is no longer lethal against a helmeted opponent).
– Increased reserve ammo for the M4A1-S from 40 to 60, to provide some additional utility without impacting brief engagements.
– Reduced price of the MP7 from $1700 to $1500.
– Game servers will no longer print their public IP address in response to “status” command from clients.
– Unsealed graffiti items can now be deleted.
– Fixed a bug where looping sounds playing from dormant entities could play briefly before switching off.
– Removed skybox limitations
– Updated some landmark art
– Lowered skillceiling to get into apartments from T spawn
– Banked corner in hallway leading to A site scaffolding
– Removed ladder near entrance to apartments from T spawn, replaced with boxes
– Removed broken corner near van in bombsite B
– Improved visibility from T side of mid towards A connector (removed dark background door inside connector)
– Improved visibility from CT stairs towards T ramp in bombsite A (removed dark background door inside ramp)
– Disabled bullet collision on vertical fence columns in mid
– Removed wooden pillars at bottom of mid
– Fixed some player collision bugs
– Redesigned T approach to B site through alley, with split entrances
– Improved visibility of players against the scaffolding near A
– Removed ability to stand on top of doorframe at CT stairs to B
– Other minor bug fixes and improvements