Cricket Wireless has announced the Nokia Lumia 635 for release on the 7th November 2014.
The handset will be available at Cricket Wireless stores and online in Cyan for $99.99 with activation. New and existing customers will also enjoy increased high-speed data access allotments at the same low price, giving customers more freedom to surf the web and watch holiday videos.
"Again this season, Cricket helps customers by offering the newest smartphone technology and monthly rate plans at competitive prices. This means customers can get the great devices they want and also have money to spend on holiday parties and gifts for family and friends," said Andy Smoak, head of product for Cricket Wireless. "Our no-annual contract plans starting at $35 per month after $5 credit for using Auto Pay** – all in, including taxes and fees – and competitive device pricing make Cricket’s offering one of the best values in the market place."
The handset features:
- Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon™ 400 processor
- 4G LTE support
- 4.5" ClearBlack IPS LCD display for viewing even in bright sunlight with Corning® Gorilla®Glass 3 for added protection
- Cortana, a personal assistant to help you keep your appointments
- Kid’s Corner so your child can only see the games, apps, music, and videos you chose
- Xbox Live for gaming on the go
- Premium free services: MixRadio, HERE Drive+, HERE Maps, Microsoft Office
Cricket’s Basic ($40/ 1GB), Smart ($50/ 3GB) and Pro ($60/ 10 GB) Plans are $35, $45 and $55 after a $5monthly Auto Pay credit and offer the same low plan prices, now with even more high-speed data access.
Additionally, with Cricket Rewards loyal Smart and Pro Plan customers can get a new smartphone every year for free after receiving a $50 device credit and using it to purchase our $49.99 smartphone.