The Coship Moly X was last shown off at WinHec in March 2015, when it ran WP8.1.
Now the handset has finally hit the market, and is available on Amazon for $299.99 running Windows 10 Mobile.
The device is sleek and attractive, at only 6.9 mm thick, but offers a 5.5 inch 1080P screen and 2600 mAh battery with LTE on both AT&T and T-Mobile.
The full specs include:
- Operation system:Windows 10 Mobile
- Display:5.5″Full HD(1920 x 1080)
- Memory:ROM:16GB RAM:2GB (with MicroSD slot up to 128GB)
- Battery:Bulit in 2600mAh Li-Polymer (Standby time:300H Talking time:7H)
- Camera:13.0MP Main camera + 5MP Front camera
- Processor:Qualcomm Snapdragon 410/Cortex A53, 1.2GHz×4, 64Bits
- Sensors:G-sensor,PS sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- AV connectors:3.5 mm stereo headset connector
- Bluetooth:Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP/HFP/OPP
- Wi-Fi:Wlan b/g/n.
- Dimensions:154.8 x 78.6 x 6.9mm
When announced last year it was said to be waterproof and dust resistant, though I note this is not part of the listing at Amazon at present.
For the price the specs are more than reasonable, and certainly beats the upcoming Lumia 650.
The handset can be grabbed unlocked at Amazon here.