Microsoft today rolled out a pretty nice update for Cortana on the iPhone. The company today released a new update which introduces features like 3D Touch support and more. With the latest update, Microsoft also added a new widget for your iPhone’s Today view where you will be able to get a quick glance at your reminders. Additionally, Microsoft also added the ability to get reminded monthly and improved the refresh mechanism with the latest update. Here’s the full changelog:
- A Today View. For a quick glance at your reminders.
- Support for 3D touch menu in iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S +.
- A new monthly reminder feature and improved refresh mechanism.
- Reduced app load time.
- A better loading experience for low speed and unstable network conditions.
- More stable voice interactions.
The latest update for Cortana for iOs is version 1.4.0, and if you live in the United States, you can get it for your iPhone here.