AVR Control is a new remote control app which enables you to control a networked Denon or Marantz A/V receiver with your phone. The app has recently been released to the Windows Phone Store and is available for download globally.
Here is what you can do with the current version AVR Control:
- Control your receiver from anywhere within your home Wi-Fi range
- Adjust the volume with the precise and responsive volume control slider
- Access Internet radio channels, media server content, Spotify playlists, and more with the multifunctional navigation control
- Store up to 50 favorite Internet channels or music tracks for quick access
- Configure Audyssey settings and listening mode to match your listening situation
- Easy setup with automatic receiver search
The app provides a 7-day trial period that gives you unrestricted access to all the features of the app. Find it here in the Windows Phone store for $1.99.Check also the home page of the app for demo videos.