Occasionally we come across an application that we like more for being beautiful that useful. Cocktail Flow is one such app, obviously intended for the more sophisticated drinker 😉 , but with such visual flourish that it can not be ignored.
The application, which is pretty full featured and very visually attractive, does the following:
- Virtual cabinet â€“ tap the ingredients (spirits, liqueurs, mixers) and the app will show cocktails you can create from them.
- Shopping assistant â€“ offers ingredients to buy to create further cocktails. Also includes a price indication estimating how much buying the offered ingredients would cost.
- Step by step recipes â€“ all recipes are broken down to simple steps, outlining the creation process in a clear way.
- Categorized lists â€“ cocktails are categorized by base drink (e.g. rum, vodka, gin) and also by type (e.g. classical, tropical, shooter) making it easy to browse related cocktails
- Search as you type â€“ start typing part of the name of the cocktail in any cocktail list and the list will automatically be re-filtered
- Similar cocktails â€“ all cocktail recipes show a list of cocktails you should try if you liked them.
- Getting started guides â€“ the applicationâ€™s guides explain essentials needed to know to create delicious cocktails
- Amazing photography â€“ all images have been carefully composed to reflect the fantastic experience youâ€™ll feel when drinking them!
Read more about the app at Cocktailflow.com.