Citrix Receiver in the Windows Phone got updated to v1.2 with lots of improvements like multiple in-session screen display options, support for Netscaler Gateway 10.1 and more. Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops on the go as you are in the office.
New in this release:
• Text input editor for East Asian languages
• Fully localized for French, German, International Spanish, Italian, and European Portuguese
• Expanded support for the Mobile SDK for Windows Apps
• Support for Netscaler Gateway 10.1
• Direct connections to XenMobile App Controller apps (Web and SaaS apps) without a Storefront proxy.
• Multiple in-session screen display options
• Log collection for debugging purposes.
• On-screen assistance for in-session gestures
The updated app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.