Cisco last year expanded its Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Solutions portfolio by offering Microsoft Azure Stack on Cisco UCS via an integrated, validated system that enables business to deliver Microsoft Azure services from their on-premises data center. Yesterday, Cisco announced the newest configuration of their Cisco Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack. The new all-flash option ships with solid-state drives, and NVMe PCIe composing the cache tier with 30, 45, or 60 TB of capacity per server. All flash storage with Intel Xeon Scalable Processors with Intel C620 Series Chipsets will deliver great performance for Azure Stack applications.
Few highlights of this new system:
- Only system with end-end 40GbE delivering the performance you need.
- Only system with NVMe flash storage for fast and efficient performance and density.
- Only system with embedded BMC switch functionality, eliminating single points of failure.
- Only system with Nexus Switching – the #1 market share leader in datacenter.
- And now, all flash configurations that provide superior performance and flexibility.