We’ll forgive you if you are unfamiliar with Chinese product manufacturer Chuwi, but the company is looking to increase its brand awareness and market share with its new Hi12 Windows 10 tablet, which may hit the market sometime this month. Last year the company brought us the Hi8 which was a very capable of tablet at a even better price. With the Hi12 the manufacturer is looking to making an even larger splash in the tablet market with specs that include:
- Screen Size: 12.0 Inch
- Availability: Probably in January, 2016
- OS: Windows 10, Support Dual OS (Windows 10 + Android 5.1) Later
- Colors: Champagne Gold; Space Gray
- Screen Resolution: 2160*1440 (3:2)
- CPU: Intel X5 Cherry Trail Z8300 (Max up to 1.84GHz)
- GPU: 8th Generation Intel Graphics ?up to 500MHz?
- RAM & ROM: 4GB + 64GB
- Extended Storage: Up to 128GB
- Battery: 11000mAh
- Camera: 2MP Front Camera, 5MP Back Camera
Our source tells us the Windows 10 model is due to hit the market first with a dual boot Windows 10/Android 5.1 version due to come later. No word yet on pricing details but given the company’s track record we could be looking at another very capable budget priced tablet. Check out another picture of the tablet below.