More than anyone else at Microsoft, Internet Explorer marketing team gets it right often is creating great promotional videos for the most used web browser. The latest ad they posted on YouTube is on the touch capabilities of the browser.
We grow up experiencing the world through touch, so we built a browser to do the same. Discover the new Internet Explorer: http://bit.ly/touchtheweb
Internet Explorer 11 is now built on the concept of touch with following capabilities,
- Internet Explorer is the browser built for touch, now with larger tabs, simpler controls, and fluid response to gestures.
- Search the web right from the address bar. Just enter a search term or URL to start browsing.
- Quickly flip through content on your favorite sites.
- Switch between sites quickly with large, touch–friendly tabs.
- Show other apps side–by–side with the browser for easy multitasking.
- Pin your favorite sites for one–touch access right from the Start screen.
- Internet Explorer blocks 99.9% of socially engineered malware.
- Wherever you are, Internet Explorer is the ideal way to play games, catch up on your reading, watch videos, and browse the web, of course. Use fast and fluid Internet Explorer across all your Windows devices—tablet, Windows Phone, and TV with an Xbox with an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Learn more about it here.