At Mobile World Congress 2018, Huawei yesterday unveiled the HUAWEI MateBook X Pro, the world’s first FullView Touch-screen notebook with a stunning 91% screen-to-body ratio. Huawei has uploaded the official intro video of this laptop now, you can check it out above.
Highlights of HUAWEI MateBook X Pro:
- HUAWEI’s first notebook with FullView design. The 91% screen-to-body ratio creates a nearly borderless display, delivering a massive view on small body.
- HUAWEI MateBook X Pro’s 3K LTPS display comes with 3000 x 2000 resolution, 260 PPI, 100% sRGB colour gamut, 450 nits maximum brightness and 1500:1 contrast ratio.
- Effortlessly scroll and zoom with 10-point touchscreen made with ultra-thin Corning Gorilla glass and with an anti-fingerprint coating.
- The 1.33 Kg, 14.6 mm thick HUAWEI MateBoook X Pro is ultra slim and light that you can take it to anywhere for work and entertainment.
- The 8th generation Intel Core i7 8550U / i5 8250U processor, 8GB/16GB RAM combined with the NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card (2 GB GDDR5) boosts performance over its predecessor.
- It packs a 57.4 Wh battery into its slim body. When it is fully charged, you can enjoy up to 12 hours of video playback.
- Combining quad speakers and split frequency set-up, HUAWEI and Dolby’s superior design offers woofers with deep, resonant bass and tweeters with clear treble.
- Quad microphones accurately pick up sound from 4 meters away. HUAWEI MateBook X Pro also supports remote intelligent voice interactions and Microsoft translator for multiple users.
- The web cam sits discreetly on the keyboard, and pops up only when you want it to.
- The all-new, full-size backlit chiclet keyboard is also spill-proof.
- It has a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack, a USB-A port, two USB-C ports including one supports Thunderbolt 3 which allows you to connect with 4K display and external graphics card.
- HUAWEI Share enables you to exchange photos and files wirelessly across HUAWEI devices without streaming, a USB or third-party software.
The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro with i5/8GB/256GB will cost €1499, i5/8GB/512GB will cost €1699 and i7/16GB/512GB will cost €1899.