The BGR’s ninja’s noticed some unlinked pages on US Cellularâ€™s site and hit the jackpot. The full specs of the previously unrevealed Samsung Code turned up, showing us a CDMA Windows Mobile Standard smartphone with a massive 1480 mAh battery and what appears to be quite a nicely customized UI.
- Full QWERTY keypad
- Jogwheel with 4-way navigation
- Windows MobileÂ® 6.1 Standard Edition
- 2.0 MP Camera/camcorder with Flash
- Picture Messaging (MMS)
- BluetoothÂ® 2.0
- Flash/RAM: 128 MB
- Removable Memory: Supports up to 32 GB
- Talk Time: up to 6 hours*
- Standby Time: up to 12.5 days*
- Battery Type: Li Ion – 1480 mAh
- Size: 4.61" (H) x 2.3" (W) xâ‚¬ .54" (D)
- Screen size: 320 x 240px
- Weight:3.6 ounces
Read this US Cellular Page for more detailed specs.