Carbon for Windows Phone twitter client today got an update which brings in much awaited trial mode and many other features.
From the developer blog,
Yep, so we had Inline full Images right on the Timeline, this version brings YouTube video previews to Timeline, thatâ€™s right! Check it outâ€¦
We demoed this in a short Video a couple of weeks ago, and now itâ€™s there, so apart from double-tapping on tweets for Quick Reply mode, now you can tap on tweets using Two Fingers to start a quick Quote mode for you to quickly quote a tweet right from the Timeline w/o leaving to another screen.
Bug Fixes & Changes
- Read It Later bug that failed to save links to Read It Later service
- Timeline context menu bug
- Camera share bug that did not select pictures from Pictures hub
- Broken image upload
- List Timelines on Quickline Bug where it didnâ€™t load older Tweets when tapping on â€œMoreâ€
- Minor changes & bug fixes with Live Tiles
- Default Image service changed to Twitpic instead of Twitter(to be reverted back soon)
- Quickline bug that did not load all of the lists
- General cache, and storage fixes/enhancements
- Smoother Timeline scrolling experience and faster image fetching
Download it here from the marketplace.