Rome IT, 03/02/2015. Available since few hours on the windows phone store, release 3.2 of Caledos Runner, the activity tracking application developed by the Caledos Lab team and integrated with the RunKeeper fitness platform, now supports some great new features.
Caledos Runner provides the user with a unique, fast and fluid experience. It allows to track activities, to measure calories burned and the distance covered over time, on a big, bold and easy to read interface, usable even while you’re running. A “Fitness Dashboard” is integrated in the App and allows the user to analyze and monitor his activities through summary data and graphs.
This release sports the following new features:
- Strava: post your activity to your Strava account
- Indoor: use Caledos Runner as timer/calories tracker when GPS is not available.
- Sensorcore: use Lumia’s sensorecore technology to track steps and cadence outdoor. on indoor activity estimate the distance covered
- Cadence graph: on activity details now you have also total steps and cadence graph (sensorcore needed)
- MAP: start and finish are shown now
- GPS Algorithm: New tracking algorithm that works also with not optimal GPS signal
- Auto calculate calories: if you leave the field zero, now Caledos will calculate the calories for you
The app is free and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.