Rome IT, 02/04/2013. It is available since today, on the windows phone marketplace, the release 2.3 (WP8) and 1.5 (WP7.5) of Caledos Runner, the activity tracking application developed by the Caledos Lab team and integrated with the RunKeeper fitness platform.
Inspired by the best Windows Phone UI designed by Microsoft and Nokia for their apps, Caledos Runner provides the user with a unique, fast and fluid experience. It allows to track activities, to measure calories burned and the distance covered over time, on a big, bold and easy to read interface, usable even while you’re running. A “Fitness Dashboard” is integrated in the App and allows the user to analyze and monitor his activities through summary data and graphs.
Integration with RunKeeper platform and their HealthGraph gives the user countless opportunities thanks to both the online tools and the ecosystem of apps and devices integrated with their Healthgraph.
This release sports the following new features:
- LIVE TRACKING: broadcast your activity to your friends through RunKeeper
- AUTO PAUSE: detect pauses automatically saving your data to RunKeeper
- RUNNING IN BACKGROUND: no more battery drain during activity and multitasking scenario enabled (*)
- LIVE TILE: statistics and activity info will be shown on your tile (watch what happens during an activity) (*)
- FAST APP RESUME: the app quickly resumes in the same state it was when the user navigated away (*)
…and many minor bug fixing.
(*) WP8 only
official blog: http://caledos.tumblr.com
official fan page: http://www.facebook.com/CaledosRunner