Caledos Runner is one of the best running apps on windows phone, not only featuring great software, but also great support for 3rd party accessories such as Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitors and also great integration with other services.
The latest new service to be supported by the app was today teased by Caledos Labs.
The app will soon support Strava, an online community of runners, routes and rankings.
- Track and display distance, calories, time, pace, speed, position, heart rate, climb
- Big bold and easy to read interface
- Sync data with RunKeeper and share your activity on main social networks
- Audio cues in 9 languages
- Live tracking
- Splits and countdown
- Stats dashboard with burned calories, distance, activities over time graphs
- Play background music and Nokia Mix Radio integration
- Offline maps
The app is free and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.