The fitness app Caledos Runner for Windows phone is being updated to a Windows 10 in the near future.
The developers behind the app have now shared an early look at the new apps on their official blog. Its a very rough version as the app is still in development and there’s a lot to be done, but if you rely on Caledos and are aware of the quality of work they generally put in, then you’re unlikely to be displeased with the final result months down the line.
As it stands now, the app is a Windows Phone 8.1 app available for phones running WP 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile and currently has the following features;
- Track and display distance, calories, time, pace, speed, position, heart rate, climb
- Big bold and easy to read interface
- Sync data with RunKeeper and share your activity on main social networks
- Audio cues in 9 languages
- Lve tracking – splits and countdown
- Stats dashboard with burned calories, distance, activities over time graphs
- Play background music
- Offline maps
Download it from the Windows store link below: