eBay is offering Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus at an incredibly low price point. The smartphone is now available at a$600. The Galaxy S10+ usually costs $1,000, and now, cashing in on the deal will get you a $400-discount on the purchase of the smartphone. While the Galaxy S10 Plus is more than a year old, it’s still quite capable.
Galaxy S10+ features
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED InfinityEdge display with Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- 128GB/expandable up to 512GB/1TB with micro SD card
- 12MP Telephoto rear camera, 12MP wide-angle rear camera, 16MP ultra-wide rear camera, 10MP front selfie camera, 8MP RGB Depth front camera
- Ultrasonic in display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch
- Pro grade Camera effortlessly captures epic, pro quality images of the world as you see it
- Intelligently accesses power by learning how and when you use your phone
You can buy Samsung Galaxy S10+ at a price point of $600 here from this link. If you want to cash in on the deal, you should buy it right now as the offer is valid for today.