With Destiny 2’s one year anniversary coming up in September, Bungie has detailed the game’s Year 2 plans which include a major expansion titled Forsaken.
Following years of strife, what remains of the Reef has fallen to lawlessness. You and Cayde-6 are sent to personally investigate the recent unrest. Upon arrival, you soon discover the most-wanted criminals in the Prison of Elders have organized an escape. Beyond the Vanguard’s authority, you’ll pursue these fugitives deep into the Reef. Explore new regions, awaken new powers, earn powerful weapons, and uncover long lost Awoken secrets. The hunt is on.
- Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
- Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
- A Brand-New Raid
- Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
- Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
- Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Gear
- All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow
- New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more
According to Xbox Wire, Destiny 2: Forsaken will be available for $39.99 on the Microsoft Store. You can also pick up Destiny 2: Forsaken and its Annual Pass for $69.99. The Deluxe Edition, which also includes the Annual Pass, can be purchased for $79.99.
Destiny 2: Forsaken will release on September 4, 2018.