Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 17127 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build comes with new improvements to Cortana experience and more. Read about them in detail here. This build also comes with some bug fixes and known issues. Read them below.
Windows Mixed Reality
With this build, the Windows Mixed Reality Team would like to let you know about a few fixes to some bugs as you try out the new Windows Mixed Reality features:
- We fixed the performance regression for Windows Mixed Reality on hybrid laptops.
- We fixed the issue where the inbox apps would fail to load inside of Windows Mixed Reality and newly placed Holograms may be empty.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue where if you had your phone linked to your PC prior to upgrading, you’ll find it has become unlinked after upgrading.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Microsoft Edge crashing when turning off certain extensions.
- We fixed an issue where Narrator would crash when using scan mode to read dialogs in Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the page up and page down keys not working when using Microsoft Edge in Reading View.
- We fixed an issue resulting in focus being lost after using WIN+A to close the Action Center.
- We fixed an issue where if you switched your formatting to Japanese without having the Japanese language in your language list, newly installed apps wouldn’t appear in Start.
- There are currently no known issues for this flight however if any issues are discovered based off Insider feedback, we’ll add them here.