It seems the Windows Phone Store is finally starting to reap the rewards from the changes which brings it closer to Windows 8 and also of the ability to use native code, with a pretty cool Double Dragon-like fighting game coming simultaneously to Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, iOS and soon to the Mac Store and Google Play Store.
The game features:
- High end 3D engine
- Multitouch, third-party controller (iCade) support
- Explore 30+ unique environments
- More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat!
- Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
- Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
- Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival !
- Backup your progress on the Cloud
- Brag about your skills on Facebook with new iOS 6 integration
- Game Center integration with ranking, leaderboard and achievements
- In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more!
- High quality character animations with 5 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muey-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
- Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail
- Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more!
The 224 MB game costs £1.49 with a free trial and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.