Back in May 2011, Microsoft showed of briefly the British Airways check-in app, which demonstrated that XNA and Silverlight can work together on the same Windows Phone app. In June 2011, a watered down version of British Airways app was released in Windows Phone Store. Today, this app got a major refresh with all new design. More importantly, they have fixed login issues and several other bugs.
– Enhanced for Mango: you can now add a live tile and pin your boarding passes to the homescreen of your phone. Plus the ability to auto refresh your booking information every 30 minutes.
– Instant access to the mobile boarding pass for your next flight
– Information about your next flight, including check-in, live departure time and gate numbers (from Heathrow Terminal 5) plus
– Review all your boarding passes and upcoming flight bookings.
– Track the live arrival or departure times for any British Airways flight.
– View terminal maps for airports across the world.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store.