Today cloud storage company Box has announced a new universal Windows 10 app. With the new app, users can seamlessly access, manage and collaborate on their Box content across all their Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
The Box for Windows 10 app provides all the benefits of securing content with Box while leverages the great new functionality in Windows 10.
The app features:
- Manage content across devices: Users have a seamless content experience across all of their Windows PCs, tablets and phones
- Share files with anyone: Simply send shared links for a specific file or folder from the app without having to deal with large attachments
- Preview Office content easily: Preview a variety of different file types including Office files, PDFs, images and more in the app without every having to download the content to your device
- Create and collaborate on Office files: The app integrates with the Windows file picker so users can create and edit Office files such as Word, PowerPoint, or Excel and have those changes saved directly back to Box
- Receive updates in real-time: You can work on Office files right from the app and get updates on changes with the newly enhanced Windows notification center
- Multitask and use Box whenever you need it: Work on Box and other apps side by side with the Windows 10 multitasking feature – resize Box to make it as big or small as you need
- Quickly find your favorites: Pin certain Box files and favorites right to your Start screen using Windows 10 Live Tiles so you can quickly access them whenever you need to
The Box for Windows 10 app is available in the Windows store today for PCs and tablets and will be available for phones running Windows 10 soon.
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the app in the Windows Store here.