Microsoft Bing team has today released a minor update to the Bing Translator app for Windows Phone 8 devices. This new update v3.0 brings voice translation support for Chinese language. Previous few updates of this app also includes additional languages support. Find info on them below.
New in 3.0:
– Voice translation for Chinese
New in 2.9.1:
– Automatic language detection in Keyboard mode
– Offline translation for Arabic and Persian
New in 2.9:
– Camera translation for Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish and Turkish
– Offline translation for Polish and Turkish
– Online translation for Maltese and Welsh
– Wide live tile
Find the updated app in the Windows Phone Store here.