Microsoft is rolling out a brand new look for Bing on Android devices. The updated look for Bing comes with a revamped color scheme and a simplified interface, according to the company. The update also comes with improved results for things like restaurant reviews, and it also gives you quick access to personalized images, videos, and more. In addition to all the usual things, Microsoft is also making it much easier to search for GIFs and discover all the trending ones easily so that you don’t miss out on any of the latest memes.
Here’s the full changelog:
- The Bing Search app has a whole new look! Search better with a simplified experience and refreshed color.
- Get rich and clear results with improved restaurant reviews, songs, and more.
- Bing now gives you quick access to images, videos, and news search results.
- Search animated gifs, discover trending ones, and save your favorites!
- Customize font style, size, and background for an optimal reading view experience.
If you have used Bing on Android before, you’ll know that the “new look” isn’t a whole lot different from the old look of the app. Most of the things are still pretty much the same, but Microsoft has improved some of the existing elements to make the app look and work better with the latest update.