Microsoftâ€™ public transport journey planning app has been upgraded to Windows Phone 7 Mango.
The upgrade brings the usual support for fast app switching, but now also supports multiple live tiles for pining your home location to navigate home quicker and adds support for journeys via Docklands Light Railway, London Overground Trains and London busses.
The full list of features include:
- Plan journeys using Bing maps, the London Underground network, DLR, London buses and London Overground trains.
- Full tube maps and live service updates
- Live departures and status updates by tube station
- Nearest tube/train stations (with map and walking directions)
- Set up favourite journeys with â€˜live tileâ€™ alerts on your home screen
- Weekend service updates
- Offline access to tube maps (great for when you are on the tube)
The app is free and can be found in Marketplace here.