Time management game Happy Chef 2 has come to Windows Phone.
The game has had more than 15 million downloads on iOS and Android, and casts you in the role of a cook with an (if you do a good job) increasingly successful restaurant.
Cook a variety of dishes from all parts of the world and become an expert chef. You start from the humble beginnings in an authentic pizza and pasta place in Italy, and as you become a more advanced cook, you go to Hawaii, America, China and France, and become a world famous star chef.
Upgrade your kitchen with fantastic new equipment that you’ve always dreamed of, decorate your restaurant and serve a huge variety of customers with unique tastes and preferences.
The game features:
- More than a 100 dishes to cook from all over the globe – from pizzas and pastas to sophisticated oriental plates and French exquisite dishes
- 5 locations to master in different parts of the world
- More than 70 levels to complete
- 5 mini-games with unique visuals
- Hundreds of upgrades to decorate and improve your restaurants
- 25+ hours to complete the game
Windows Phone version has some unique features. Players can select one of four seasons and see how the customers change their outfits according to the seasonal holidays. Also they can meet new special characters.
Download the free game from the Windows Phone Store here.
See the gameplay trailer below.