Five months ago we reported that state-own Belgian bank Belfius was planning to deliver a Windows Phone app in Q1 2015.
Right on track it seems the bank has delivered, with their new app now available in the Windows Phone Store.
The app allows users to check their balances, transfer money and more and features:
- Make a transfer
- Perform transactions between accounts
- Transfer money over the daily limits by signing your card reader
- View, edit and sign papers Zoomit
- Check the balance and history of your private or work accounts
- Seek transactions in your history
- Check the balance and statement of your credit card
- Contact Belfius
To use the app customers first need to register their device using their card reader at home.
In these days of disappearing banking apps its good to see a new entrant, and it is no surprise to see it in Europe where Windows Phone has a respectable market share rather than USA.
Download the app from the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Jan for the tip.