Blackberry has pushed out a bug-fixing update for Blackberry Messenger for Windows Phone.
The update to version v22.214.171.124 is currently only for their private beta, which has more than 10,000 users, but should eventually become available to all BBM users on Windows Phone.
The update addresses numerous small bugs, such as avatars suddenly losing their pictures or emoticons not rendering properly.
See the full changelog after the break.
Since the last beta build, we’ve focused on quality improvements and fixed many of the issues that you’ve raised to us. Some of the most common fixed issues are below:
· Contacts lose their avatars
· Toast message for invite when the app signing in
· Country and Time does not always show up
· Contacts / Chats / Feeds screens slow to re-appear when returning from another screen
· Emoticons are not rendering properly
· And many localization improvements
Change-up your testing and try something new!
· Add a new contact in person with the barcode or using the suggested contacts feature.
· Chat with them and share a picture.
· If you’ve added a few new contacts, start a group!
· Follow changes using the Feeds panel, and give your contacts something to view in theirs by updating your avatar (display picture)
This build contains many fixes for issues you’ve been reporting. Please report any new issues that you discover while testing and using the BBM app.