Blackberry has just updated Blackberry Messenger for Windows Phone for the third time in the Windows Phone Store.
The app , which is still in private beta, is now on version 220.127.116.11.
The app is set to hit the Windows Phone Store for all users next week, according to the Blackberry Blog, with more than 10,000 users already in the closed beta.
See the full changelog after the break.
BBM crash when send a picture > 16MB
· Group icon flickers every time a picture or picture comment is added to the group
· Personal message really difficult to read on low-res screen
· Contacts > Search now brings up the virtual keyboard and focuses input on the search box
· Unable to see typing when keyboard is up
· Takes almost twenty minutes to send a high quality picture
The following are known issues with this build:
· Email invite from Windows Phone to BB10 phone shows up with raw HTML
· In a complex chat, word spacing is off in BBM chat
· Right-to-left language input not working within Windows Phone BBM
· WiFi out of coverage Windows Phone doesn’t send queued invites/acceptances
Thanks Abhishek for the tip.