Blackberry has updated the BBM Beta for Windows Phone.
This build is focused on improvements to software quality – focused on bug fixes to improve and solidify the user experience on BBM.
The official changelog claims fixes for:
- Attempt to load the first pic into a group took more than 22 seconds. Back out and retry, the upload button was disabled
- Poor performance when navigating between screens when many contacts and large group
- Instances of crashing
- Crash when trying to change profile picture
- Cannot receive messages from Android and iOS on WP530
- A picture posted to group doesn’t show the caption, date/time of posting and poster’s name
- Clicking on your display name/picture/status in Feeds is not taking user to the chats tab to enter a messages always when clicked
- Receiving calendar item causes BBM to close when accessing it
The BBM Beta app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.