Australian company IceTV has brought its iOS and Android app to Windows Phone.
With the IceTV app you can see what’s on TV for the week ahead, search for shows, set keywords and favourites, create your own personalised TV guide, and much more. You can also enable TiVo-like recording feature by taking out a paid subscription at www.icetv.com.au.
The app features:
- A full TV Guide that goes beyond 7 days for Australian free-to-air TV
- Comprehensive coverage of metro and regional areas in Australia
- Keyword Search – search for favourite shows, actors, directors
- Favourites – highlights when your favourite TV shows are on
- My Week – create your own personalised, easy-to-view TV guide
- Coming Soon – discover new shows and series ahead of time
- Most Popular – see what shows are popular with other users
- Recommendations – a pick of shows to record, with trailers
For those with paid IceTV subscriptions and a compatible TV Recorder or recording device can schedule Smart Series Recordings and Keyword Recordings while you are away from home.
Find the free app in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Surendra for the tip.