Auchan Drive has just launched for Windows Phone users in France, allowing them to make Grocery store purchases on the Go. The firm had previously released a weak MyAuchan app application for French Windows users a while ago, but that was panned in store users as user requested the full Auchan drive app.
When pressed for comment by the European Supermarket Magazine, the firm stated ““Customers of ours who are equipped with a Windows Phone and using the Auchan Drive app are increasing in number…It is therefore natural that we decided to take the step to link the service to the Windows Phone, and to further stimulate the grow of our m-commerce division”.
French Windows Phone suers will also be happy with the feature set and design of the app as they now have access to one more app to make their lives easier.
Here’s the app description:
Auchan Drive allows to shop for the best price, in a few clicks:
– More than 8000 products to order online (fresh, organic, frozen …)
– Simple application, fast, fluid and intuitive
– More than 100 drives all over France
– The same prices, promotions and loyalty advantages that Waaoh hypermarket
– Races purchased online loaded with 5 minutes in your car
– Secure online payment or when removing drive in your order
Many features to simplify your shopping online:
– List of nearby drives
– Create shopping lists in a few clicks
– Find all your orders to save time
– Scan your products with your smartphone to order new
– Your frequent purchases just a few clicks
Download the app from the store link below: