AT&T has added the Lumia 950 to their list of phones eligible for their BOGO (buy one get one free) offers. Announced on their website, the offer does have a couple of strings attached. There’s a list of requirements to be eligible, which is below.
- Purchase both phones on AT&T Next, our most popular consumer device plan (or business customers can also purchase on Equipment Installment Plans (EIP):
- The first phone can be purchased on any of our AT&T Next options.
- The second phone needs to be purchased on a 30-month AT&T Next agreement or EIP 24.
- Must add a new line
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like the AT&T Unlimited Plan or a Mobile Share Value plan, for as low as $70 a month for 2 phones when added to Mobile Share Value.
- Start receiving bill credits for the BOGO offer after 3 bill cycles or fewer – up to $695 spread out over 30 monthly bill cycles.
- Pay just tax on both phones at sale.
- Devices up to $695 will be free after 30 bill credits. Or, you can apply the credits towards the purchase of other eligible smartphones, which will be discounted but not free.
- BOGO must consist of devices from same manufacturer and the total amount of credit available varies by manufacturer.
This offer is available until June 30th of this year, so it’s best to act fast. You can purchase the phone from them here.
Are you going to buy a Lumia 950 from AT&T while the offer lasts? Let us know in the comments below!