AT&T today announced that they will start selling Lumia 950 device in the US starting tomorrow. It will be available on Nov. 17 online at www.att.com, and on Nov. 20 in its retail stores. Qualified customers can buy the Microsoft Lumia 950 in Matte Black or Matte White from AT&T for $0 down on AT&T Next 24 18, and 12:
|Next 24 (30 months)||Next 18 (24 months)||Next 12 (20 months)||Two-Year Commit|
Also, for a limited time when you purchase a Microsoft Lumia 950 on AT&T Next you will also be eligible to purchase a Surface 3 for $399.99.
Key features of Lumia 950:
- Cameras: PureView ZEISS main camera with 20 MP sensor, triple LED Natural Flash and 4K video capture, and a 5MP front-facing camera.
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 808 processor combined with 3GB of RAM.
- Storage: 32GB5 of internal storage memory. You can expand to 200GB using a MicroSD6 card.
- Battery: Removable 3000mAh battery. Charge your battery from critical to half-full — in half an hour.7
- Display: 5.2-inch QuadHD OLED display.
You will be able order from AT&T here.