AT&T today officially announced 4G LTE Surface 3 device in the US.
Beginning on Friday, July 24, you can purchase the Surface 3 for $0 down and $30 per month with an AT&T Tablet Installment plan. In addition, for a limited time, you can purchase a Surface 3 for $399.99 with any Lumia smartphone purchased on AT&T Next. Additionally, a commercial version of the Surface 3 will be available to business customers in the coming weeks.
Surface 3 key features:
- Microsoft Office®: Feel right at home or work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage with a one-year Office 365 Personal subscription.5
- Processor: The Surface 3’s new quad-core Intel® Atom™ x7 processor helps you move between apps quickly and easily.
- Storage: You’ve got plenty of room for your favorite songs, pictures, and movies with 64GB of storage and microSD card support up to 128GB.
- Battery: Catch up on your favorite TV show or finish up a last-minute report with a 7485 mAh battery that can give you up to eight and half hours of use without charging.7
- Surface Pen: Experience instant note taking that is as natural as writing on paper with the Surface Pen (sold separately).
- Type Cover: Add this click-in keyboard which includes bright, back-lit keys and offers the speed and functionality of a laptop (sold separately). Combine this with the Surface 3’s ability to run Windows desktop software, and you get the full computer experience when you’re on-the-go.