Atmosphere Weather, the advanced, modern Weather App for Windows Phone recieved a massive update today to version 1.3. The update includes a slew of new features, ranging from new themes to more weather data and very advanced storm tracking features. Full changelog – it’s quite massive – and download links after the break.
Atmosphere Weather 1.3: Full Changelog
- Two new themes, including light and “Atmosphere Blue”.
- New settings menu
- Generally more modern, refined UI throughout the app
- New storm tracking features (US Only, Full version only): Bearing of nearest storm; Distance of nearest storm from current location
- Weather alerts
- When there is an alert in affect, tap the notification circle with the app open.
- View content of alerts from local authorities such as NWS
- Moon data
- Ability to contact developer
- Better loading screen, now less intrusive on UI
- Better “Welcome to Atmosphere” screen
- Locations, other data no longer all uppercase
- See example of storm tracking in trial before you buy!
- Much improved animations
- Cortana Support