Asus has launched its Zenbook Flip UX360CA device in India. It comes with a precision-engineered multi-gear metal mechanism 360° hinge that allows a silky-smooth, stepless action and holds the display securely at any angle. Just like other high-end Asus Ultrabooks, this model’s chassis is forged from a single block of metal with spun-metal finish and it comes in two colors: Icicle Gold or Mineral Grey.
This device features touchscreen display up to QHD+ 3200 x 1800 resolution and 72% NTSC color gamut, a high-capacity lithium-polymer battery that can last for up to 12 hours between charges, up to 8GB RAM, a super-fast 512GB SSD and the latest 6th-generation Intel Core M processor.
It also comes with USB Type-C port for fast data transfers, two USB 3.0 Types-A ports, a micro HDMI port and an SD Card slot.
The device will cost Rs.46,990 and will be available via offline retailers and Asus exclusive stores across the country.
Find more images below.
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ M 6Y30 Processor,
- Operating SystemWindows 10 Home
- Memory8 GB SDRAM
- Display13.3″ (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920×1080) Glare Touchscreen with 72% NTSC
- GraphicIntegrated Intel HD Graphics 515
- StorageSolid State Drives:
256GB/512GB SATA3 M.2 SSD
- KeyboardChicklet keyboard
- Card ReaderMulti-format card reader
- WebCamHD Web Camera
HD 720p CMOS module
Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n/ac(2×2) (WIDI Support)
Built-in Bluetooth V4.1
- Interface1 x Microphone-in/Headphone-out jack
2 x USB 3.0 port(s)
1 x USB-C Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)
1 x micro HDMI
1 x SD card reader
1X AC adapter plug
1 x Volume up/down
- AudioBuilt-in Stereo 1.6 W Speakers And Digital Array Microphone
ASUS SonicMaster Technology
- Battery3 Cells 54 Whrs Polymer Battery
- Power AdapterOutput :
19 V DC, 2.37 A, 45 W
100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
- Dimensions323 x 220 x 13.9 mm (WxDxH) (w/ 3cell battery)
- Weight1.3 kg with Battery
- SecurityBIOS Booting User Password Protection
HDD User Password Protection and Security