Earlier this month, ASUS announced the updated ROG G701VI gaming laptop with NVIDIA GTX 1080 card. The VR Ready NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card used in ROG G701VI provides improved graphics performance and energy efficiency to give gamers great VR gaming experiences. ROG G701VI has a wide-viewing-angle display that features NVIDIA G-SYNC technology and an ultra-fast 120Hz refresh rate for smooth and fast gaming visuals. It also has an anti-ghosting keyboard with 30-key rollover technology for total gaming control. G701VI is powered by Intel Core i7 processor – the quad-core 6700HQ or the unlocked 6820HK for overclocking, paired with up to 64GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory (20 percent faster and 30 percent more energy efficient than 1600MHz DDR3). It has an incredibly thin 32.5mm profile and sports the new ROG Bio-Armor design and the new ROG Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme.
This gaming laptop is now available for order from various retailers in the US. Amazon has this laptop in stock with the following specs,
- Latest-generation NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB Graphics card, Unlocked Intel Core i7-6820HK 2.7 GHz Processor
- Overclocked 32GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Pro
- 17.3” FHD 1920×1080 g-sync Display, 120Hz refresh rate, 178° viewing angles
- Stylish metallic build with thin profile: slimmest ROG GTX 1080 gaming laptop
- Powerful battery rated 93Whrs, 6 Cell Li-ion battery Pack
You can order it here from Amazon.