Very few Windows Phone games makes one gasp in amazement, but ARMED! comes pretty close.
ARMED! is a sci-fi turn-based multiplayer strategy game for Windows Phone created by indie studio, Sickhead Games.
Part RTS, part tabletop strategy, ARMED! puts you in command of a fleet of futuristic tanks, turrets, and robots with one goal: infiltrate enemy territory, crush their forces, and destroy their headquarters.
The game can be played ranked head-to-head games against online opponents, challenge your friends to a correspondence game, or battle the AI in single player mode.
The game features:
- Five maps with unique artwork and tactical terrain features.
- 12 offensive and defensive units to command into battle.
- Over 50 unit upgrades and special attacks to help turn the tide.
- Simultaneous turn online multiplayer with ratings and matchmaking.
- Play custom correspondence matches against friends.
- Step by step tutorial that gets you right into the game.
- Tile updates with turn notifications.
- Track your rankings on the real time leaderboards.
- Scoreloop integration with photo profiles.
- Ad supported trial with free online multiplayer.
ARMED! only costs $3.99 with a free trail and can be found in Marketplace here.
Read more about the game at armedgame.com.