AppRaisin today picked up a pretty major update on the Windows Store. This is the app’s first update, but it does bring some sweet new features and improvements. With the latest update, AppRaisin picked up Live Tile support, which means you will now be able to stay up-to-date with the latest app news just from the Live Tile. Alongside Live Tile support, the latest update also tags each item as New Release, Update, Price Drop, or Discover which is also pretty neat. Here’s the full changelog:
- Pin AppRaisin to your start screen and get an update on the top app news with just a glance at our new Live Tile;
- Each news item is now classified as either a New release, Update, Price drop or Discover (just an app recommendation from the fellow community members);
- Now you can see who posted the news;
- In case you have questions about AppRaisin and how it works – check out the help section in the About dialog;
- Error messages are improved with more details. This will hopefully help us eliminate bugs faster;
- Some users were getting a blank screen after posting news via sharing from the Store – this is now fixed;
- Other minor improvements, UI tweaks and under the hood optimizations.
For those who don’t know, AppRaisin is a Universal Windows App for Windows 10 (supports Continuum for phones) which allows you to discover some of the best apps on the Windows Store. If you want to get the app on your Windows 10 device, you can find it on the Windows Store here.